If you are looking to purchase, remortgage, sell or transfer the equity in your home, Advantage Law can help you move.
The buying and selling of residential property is a complex process but having experienced residential conveyancing solicitors in Hinckley on hand, will ensure that things go smoothly.
The solicitors at Advantage Law is leading the way with their experience and knowledge in dealing with all aspects of the conveyancing property process has been awarded a national quality mark under the Law Society’s Conveyancing Scheme.
The residential property lawyers at Advantage Law offer:
- A dedicated Property Lawyer to guide you through the conveyancing process from instruction to moving day
- Extensive knowledge of the Leicestershire market
- Regular updates and progress
- The experience to deal with premium and multi-party chain sales and purchases
- An extensive list of contacts to assist with surveyors, valuers and financial planning
We are not a conveyancing factory and therefore ensure a personal service for a competitive fee from the moment we are instructed.
Either start your conveyancing enquiry via our online form or call us on 01455 619 322.
Whether you are moving to a new house in Hinckley or wider afield in Birmingham, Coventry, Leicester, Derby, Stratford, Rugby or Northampton, we can help. With our IT system a lot of the work can be done online which means you move house quicker. Although we will still need to meet you to take identification, and you’re always welcome into the office to sign documents or just for a coffee and catch up on progress.